Friday, June 19, 2009

copy BR watches

I am very impressed with the quality of these Bell & Ross copy watches. After some seriously emotional bargaining, thanks to help from Steven, they cost me about $40 USD a piece, a steal knowing these watches can cost well over $10,000 USD. You'll notice the "MILIARY" spelling on the back, but other than that they are pretty good copies. They are very heavy, the black one is almost a full pound!

My design manager originally got me excited about this watch when he wore the BR01-92 to work. I assumed it was the real deal, but I found out later it was a total fake! He said he knows the founders of B&R and specifically picked it up to show it to them the next time he is in Paris.

check out http://www.bellross.com/ for the real deal.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. DUDE, can you bring me an awesome knock off out there?! Like, a Tag Heuer watch or something?! That would be the best if you can get me that!

    ReplyDelete